White on White – Designers create dazzling looks with this monochromatic palette – all white doesn’t have to be boring and a burst of color from artwork can take a dull room to a dazzling room!
10 Tips for White on White Style
- Start with a white room as a blank slate
- Use white in your modern or traditional kitchen
- White and your favorite metals are a timeless combination
- Don’t shy away from white upholstery
Let a piece of artwork take center stage among white – One of the greatest assets of working with the color white is the ability to showcase your own personality and style in your interiors, without having to compete with the color on the walls, furniture and decor. If you love artwork, sculptural pieces, or any elements that command attention, consider displaying it on an all-white wall, over an all-white fireplace mantle or over your all-white bed. All eyes will go right to your one-of-a-kind artwork without you having to try!
- Choose the best shade of white for your decor
- Layer tone-on-tone whites for a warmer room
- White can make your interiors versatile all year around
- Bring color into your room to highlight white bathroom features
- Use white to make all the “blemishes” go away