Marble Run Toys – I teach middle school kids programming, coding and robotics and I’m often asked what a great Christmas present would be for a smart kid. Got a curious kid who likes physical and exploring science through toys? Check out these great marble run games for all ages. Marble run toys encourage imagination and creativity while teaching the laws of physics intuitively. Here are some of the top toys featuring marble runs for budding scientists and engineers.
Space Rails – for older kids
- Marble roller coaster track with three screw conveyor elevators to carry SpaceRail marble to the top
- Includes multiple different tracks for the marbles to travel, multiple consecutive loops, seesaw drops, drop-through steps, a weighted lever, two vertical corkscrews, and multiple curves, spirals and drops.
- Estimated build time: 25-35 hours
- Contains: 70,000 mm track line, Two steel .5 in. marbles, Three Screw Conveyor Elevators, Arms and holders to place SpaceRail track, Connecting freestanding bases to fit entire marble run, and English instruction manual
- Recommended for ages 15 and up
Hape Quadrilla Wooden Marble Run Construction – Vertigo – Quality Time Playing Together Wooden Safe Play – Smart Play for Smart Families
- Praised by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top toys to teach kids code and STEM principles
- German Engineering Design Inspired by Da Vinci circles with Endless Creative Building Possibilites for Spatial Thinking Minds
- Each of the Seven Different Color Blocks has a different Function – Fun practice for logical and engineering thinking
- “Spiel Gut” (Good Toy) Award and Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award Winner
- Thousands of Happy Playing Hours – An Heirloom Toy Worth of Every Penny
Fat Brain Toys 168 pc Bamboo Builder Marble Run
- Strong, sturdy marble run sets made of bamboo and other sustainable materials; open-ended construction creativity; includes 30 marbles, instruction book, rope marble catchers
- Endless building possibilities; Follow instructions to get started; Combine with other Bamboo Builder Marble Runs to create the ultimate marble-run metropolis
- Perfect for ages 4 to 10; Features hand-crafted, carbonized tracks, colorful bamboo cylinders, sustainable wood powder spirals – Safe for kids, friendly to the environment; BPA-Free
- Creative construction hones fine motor skills, visual spatial skills, early engineering skills; Inspires creativity, critical thinking, three-dimensional thinking; Teaches problem-solving and innovation
- Easy-to-open packaging doubles as storage box; made in China
Award Winning Educational Chaos Tower DIY Building Kit With Expansion Kit
- AWARD WINNING FUN AND MORE: The Rube Goldberg Styled Chaos Tower has been awarded by Parent’s Choice, Teacher’s Choice and voted Toy-of-the-Year. The expansion kit is combined with this sweet deal.
- RUN, RUN, RUN: A bigger, better Chaos Tower includes over 600 pieces of endless fun and possibilities of new chaotic designs with chutes, slides, catch baskets, trampolines, marbles, spirals, a blue vortex bell and more.
- DON’T LOSE YOUR MARBLES: Whether timing the quickest run or just enjoying your creation, keep an eye on your marbles. You don’t want to miss a second of this perpetual action.
- BACK TO BASICS: The Tower does not include anything technical, an AC adaptor is included for this to be plugged in, or includes an area for batteries to make portable and show everyone this pandemonium. (Batteries not included)
- INFINITE CHAOS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Family time just got more exciting with all the continuous creations everyone can take part in. The expansion kit will allow even more fun for all wanting to experience the exciting Chaos Tower.