One of the vendors I partner with to sell my artwork is Society6. Society6 offers a full line of products that are manufactured in house by the artists and craftsmen who are behind the company. Society6 was founded by Justin Cooper, Lucas Tirigall-Caste and Justin Wills.
The following is a sampling of some of the items you can purchase from Society6. Please note: If you want to purchase framed artwork of my work, I suggest visiting my Fine Art America page. Not only do I have more than 2,500 examples of my work on Fine Art America but they also offer a far wider range of artwork framing choices that the other vendors I partner with to sell my art and photography.
So Society6 – great range of products featuring the artwork of Edward M. Fielding, carefully made by the company, not outsourced.
Throw pillows are an inexpensive way to add some pizzazz to an interior or liven up an old couch. Plus they make a great gift.
Here are some other products you can buy:
- Tote bags: http://society6.com/edwardmfielding/bags
- Wall clocks: http://society6.com/edwardmfielding/wall-clocks
- Mugs: http://society6.com/edwardmfielding/mugs
- Shower curtains: http://society6.com/edwardmfielding/shower-curtains
- Area rugs: http://society6.com/edwardmfielding/rugs
As well as phone cases and clothing items.
Here are some examples of what the products look like in the home.