Oscar S. Richards: SEO is all about research, analysis and execution. Getting quality backlinks is not that much easy nowadays. If you need to earn quality backlink then you should have to work on quality content. Nowadays, Blogger does not get approved low-quality content.
You have to follow below steps to earn good backlinks :-
- Content Topic Analysis
- Design Proper Content formation
- Prepared Content Outreach document
- Take a Pen and write post
- Take a part in Weekly Round Up
- Tweets to niche audience
- Social Media Marketing
- Focus on Reputation Management
Lets go through this metric to have quality links.
- Page Rank
- Domain Authority
- Page Authority
I hope now its clear to you the metrics of quality.
If you want to do link building I’ve used this technique for a long while and always work. Find a website related to your niche and analyze it. In most of the cases they may have broken links. You can use Xenu, just google it and download it. It’s the granddaddy of the seo tools.
Find the broken links, contact the webmaster/owner and tell them what is the issue and how they should fix it. Give them a solutions, i.e. you should remove this and that, and recommend new links (including yours) and there you go. A good one-way link.
Of course, this works only if you have a good, reliable website. Dont do this for your sales page because nobody will want to link to your site.
Keep in mind that guest blogging is a scalable way to earn great backlinks. If you have other influencers in your company who are skilled and willing to write, then encourage them to get into guest blogging, too. Guest blogging is a powerful method for growing one’s personal brand, and it benefits the company as a whole.
Get active on social media. Here’s what you should be doing:
- Post links to your article on every social network of which you are a member.
- Post your link to relevant LinkedIn groups that you’re a member of.
- Submit your posts to Reddit.
- Submit your posts to StumbleUpon.
- Submit your posts to GrowthHackers.com
- Send DMs to people whom you mention or link to in your post (see the “ask” section below for more details on this technique)