Ford Mustang fine art photographs and artwork available for purchase as prints, framed art work, canvas, and products such as blankets and tote bags.
More Mustang and Ford cars and truck photographs and artwork available as prints and products. https://edward-fielding.pixels.com/art/ford
- The Ford Mustang is a very popular American sports car built by the Ford Motor Company beginning in 1964.
- The first cars were built in Ford’s Dearborn, Michigan factory on March 9 of that year and the car was first shown to the public on April 17 at the New York World’s Fair.
- It did not cost a lot of money, but it was still very fancy and looked like a much more expensive car.
- People could order their Mustang with many options and body styles, such as a convertible, 2+2 (fastback), or coupe.
- Many different engines were available, from the 170 CID six-cylinder to some of Ford’s biggest and most powerful V-8 engines in later years. This meant car buyers could have a Mustang that saved gas or a more powerful and fast car.
- More than one million Mustangs were sold in only two years. The Mustang is still being sold today and is still very popular. It was so popular and so different when it was introduced that the Mustang and other cars from other makers which looked like the Mustang were given the name “ponycar.”